Terms Of Service
1) All packages purchased are final as all sold items are virtual goods and not redeemable or useable in the real world. Due to this, we practise a no refunds/chargeback policy unless an exception (or special agreement) is created under the agreement of both parties (The user & Brightside’s Staff Team
2) Attempts to bypass or break our refund/chargeback policy via filing chargeback case with your credit card company will result in a permanent ban from all of Brightside's servers. These actions could also cause a serious police investigation.
3) We are not responsible for any received items purchased by you or a third party that has lost the purchased item due to any of the following in-game experiences including but not limited to:
- A server or playerdata reset
- A server punishment, Ex. permanent ban, mute, ect.
4) We have full access and control of perks, features, elements and contents of the purchasable goods and packages in our store as well as in-game. This most likely will rarely happen, however, it is within the realm of possibility that a certain feature or element of a rank or any other content in the virtual store will be edited, refined to work differently, be fixed or removed if chosen necessary by Brightside’s Staff Team.
5) If any of the server(s) or gamemode(s) on Brightside are to ever shut down, refunds will not be available.
6) You must be above the legal age of 18 or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to make any purchases or payments to our online store.
Brightside is not affiliated with Minecraft or Mojang AB.
We are not responsible for any issues arising from purchasers not reading the Terms & Conditions before check out .